Snaid patents and validations
- Snaid is patented in 199 countries. This invention is protected by the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) and by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
- Spanish patent number 200.800.801. Registered internationally with patent number PCT/ ES2008 / 000359.
- American Triple A invention patent.
- Spanish medical science organizations
- Spanish emergency groups
- Medical organizations of Spain
- Government agencies for occupational health and risk prevention
- National and international universities
- Spanish Army Ministry of Defence
- Rescue element included in Standard UNE-EN 1789:2007 A2 for type B and C ambulance equipment of the European Union.
- Class 1 medical device (Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products).
- Included in Standard UNE-EN 1789:2007+A2 table 10 number: 4, which regulates the minimum requirements for ambulance equipment in the European Union. RPS/289/2015
- Unique authorized rescue device with NATO global authorization code.
- Included in UNE-EN 1789:2007+A1:2010, annulled by UNE-EN 1789:2007+A2:2015, which regulates health transport vehicles and equipment. Ambulances
- In compliance with the requirements of directive 93/42/CEE. Health Products Directive (corrected by Directive 2007/47/CE). Transposition to Spanish legislation in Royal Decree 1591/2009