- Company name: Snaid Global, S.L.
- Corporate Tax Identification No. B56067929
- Registered Address: Avenida Medina Azahara, 49, bajo, local 6, 14005, Córdoba
- Registered the Mercantile Registry of: Córdoba. 03/03/2017 volume 2563 folio 201 inscription 1 sheet co-37814
- Telephone: +34 957 780 268
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main purpose of the processing of your personal data in Snaid Global, S.L. It is the maintenance of the contractual relationship for the provision of the company’s services. The data will be kept for treatment in our systems as long as there is an established contractual relationship, either for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Your data will be kept in our systems until the end of the relationship or until the statutory deadlines.
Additionally, your data may be processed for the sending of commercial information, about our products, offers and news, based on the consents given by you in the documentation provided by Snaid Global, S.L.
The processing of your data is legitimized based on the formalization of the commercial relationship with our company, for which we will maintain the basic data without which the service could not be provided effectively.
Likewise, he acknowledges having been informed that his refusal to provide the necessary data for identification and billing purposes may imply that the contracted commercial services cannot be provided.
We inform you that there is no provision of transfers of your personal data except those legally established, or international transfers of personal data.
After providing us with your personal data, we inform you of the rights that you may exercise before Snaid Global, S.L., at the addresses made available in point 1 of this document, and that assist you:
- You have the right to access all the personal data that is in the possession of Snaid Global, S.L., as well as request the modification of them or their deletion if you consider it necessary.
- You can ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- You can also object to the processing of your personal data, so Snaid Global, S.L. will stop processing your data except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- You can request the portability of your personal data. In this case we will send the personal data that appear in our databases by email to the address you provide in your request, in text format, readable and adaptable to the needs of any other person responsible for the treatment, or we will proceed to your transmission to the new person in charge of the treatment in the same format, to the email address that you indicate in your request.
- You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated data processing, including profiling.
- You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation, opposition to the processing and not being the subject of a decision based solely on automated data processing, including profiling, by directing your request to our company.
- You can also withdraw the consents that you had expressly provided, indicating it in your request. The additional consents we currently request are the sending of commercial communications.
We inform you that the competent control authority in the protection of your personal data is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, which you can contact at any time in case you are not satisfied with the resolution of your query or claim, which may perform by accessing their website www.agpd.es.